With winter and flu season just around the corner, frequently disinfecting our environments and practicing good hygiene have never been more important. The role we play together as a community ultimately determines how well we mitigate the severity of the virus.
Whether ensuring your staff and customers are properly educated on safety protocols or keeping your environment disinfected, each of them can make a difference.
The fact of the matter is…consistency is key.
At Perfect Building Maintenance (PBM), we’re here to support your reopening preparedness with a wide range of disinfecting and enhanced specialty services. But more importantly, we want to ensure you and your community are provided the most up-to-date guidance and intelligence on how to return safely and return with confidence.
A Guide to Responsible Reopening
Our view on responsible reopening is simple. Prepare your facility for reopening with the highest level of cleaning standards while constantly reinforcing hand washing, social distancing, proper PPE, and safety measures to reduce the spread. Below are some examples of effective measures you can act on now and into the future.
- Stay abreast on the situation through local news outlets and health organizations, and engage a subject matter expert like PBM,
- Ensure your community and staff are informed of your plan and protocols through clear and consistent communication,
- Advise on alternative ways to commute safely, to and from work
- Comfort your workers by telling them what you are doing; set expectations and mitigate any anxiety or uncertainty before reopening.
- Ensure all inspections and repairs are done in a timely manner,
- Engage vendors in a back-to-work plan to ensure your needs are met.
- Create a social distancing plan to manage your schedule and monitor traffic.
- Stock up on sanitizer, wipes and other PPE equipment as needed.
- Clearly communicate facility protocols (i.e wearing masks, signage, floor markings),
- Consider adding panels between desks and/or installing plexiglass shields.
- Limit high-touch points and increase the level of ongoing disinfecting – build it into your normal cleaning schedule,
- Only use cleaning and disinfecting products that are EPA approved,
- Maintain enhanced cleaning, disinfecting, and hygienic best practices,
- Utilize temperature screening,
- Consider staggering arrival and departure times,
- Limit the number of in-person meetings between staff members.
- Plan for sudden changes in policies or cleaning standards by the CDC or other governmental organizations,
- Ensure you and your staff can move quickly and effectively in the event of a workplace or citywide outbreak.
PBM Enhanced Specialty Cleaning
In accordance with the state guidelines and the CDC’s cleaning and disinfecting protocols, PBM is committed to delivering to your facility all your disinfecting and maintenance needs are met today and well into the future.
From EPA-approved cleaning supplies and products to electrostatic spraying and ongoing frequency cleaning options, count on PBM to deliver to your facility the highest standards of cleaning possible.
To discuss the options most appropriate for your property and to request a free consultation, please contact us immediately: